Hold an African Coffee Break in support of Rwandan coffee farmers and you could win a coffee experience with actor and Send a Cow ambassador Ben Aldridge!
Whether it’s a small coffee morning at home, or a bigger occasion at work or in your community, your event will help Rwandan families to grow their own futures, on their own land, on their own terms.
The money you raise at your African Coffee Break will help support nearly 30,000 people in some of the poorest parts of rural Rwanda. Hold your own African Coffee Break and you'll also be in with the chance of winning a coffee experience with actor and Send a Cow ambassador, Ben Aldridge - plus four of your friends!
Win coffee with Ben!
To be in with a chance of winning a coffee experience at Origin Coffee, Shoreditch, with Ben, all you need to do is:
- Sign up below to download your free African Coffee Break resources.
- Hold your own African Coffee Break between 4th September - 2nd October in support of Send a Cow.
- Post a photo of yourself at your African Coffee Break on Instagram with the hashtag #coffeewithben and tag @SendaCow.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Sign up to recieve your FREE African Coffee Break resources
Terms and conditions
- To enter the Competition, you must tag a photo of yourself at your African Coffee Break with the hashtag #coffeewithben and @sendacow on Instagram by 5pm on 2nd October.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed.
- There will be one winner chosen at random.
- The prize is a free coffee tasting session with Ben Aldridge, the winner and up to four of their friends.
- The coffee tasting session will be held at Origin Coffee, Shoreditch, London.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Accommodation and travel is not included.
- The winner must be available on one of three dates offered: 22/10/19, 30/10/19 or 05/11/19 . If the winner is unable to attend then the prize will be offered to another competition entrant who will be chosen at random.
- Photography and filming will take place at the coffee tasting session for Send a Cow’s promotional purposes.
- Submitting an entry to the Competition is confirmation of acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Send a Cow reserves the right to change the prize at its discretion or to offer an alternative of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude liability for death, personal injury or fraud, as a result of negligence.
- Send a Cow reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Send a Cow in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Send a Cow shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
- The promoter of the Competition is Send a Cow whose address is Send a Cow, The Old Estate Yard, Newton St Loe, Bath, BA2 9BR. Online: www.sendacow.org
- Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included.
- The competition will close at 5pm on 2nd October 2019.