Join our Bath Half Herd and commit to raising £200 to help families in rural Africa to grow brighter futures.
WhenSunday 13th March 2022
WhereGreat Pulteney Street, Bath
CostFree registration, £200 minimum fundraising
Why run the Bath Half for Send a Cow?
Your £200 sponsorship could provide three families with life-saving hygiene training and skills, as part of Send a Cow’s continuing response to coronavirus in rural Africa.
Our training equips families with the knowledge and skills to: build a “tip-tap” to help wash hands safely, harvest rainwater to use during the dry months and build a simple clean latrine. And so that when this crisis is over, they will be in a strong and healthy position to build their own futures from the land.
What support does Send a Cow offer?
When you join our Herd, you'll get:
- Free branded running vest
- A fundraising pack with tips & tricks to help you meet your target
- Fundraising event resources; balloons, collection boxes and t-shirts
- A member of the Send a Cow team supporting you every step of the way
- Invitation to our "Herd Hang Out" - information & training day *
- Invitation to our “ Pasta Party” the night before the event*
- On the day support & encouragement from our team in the race village*
- Free sports massage on race day*
- Opportunity to have photos with Milky May - our lifesize milkable cow!*
- Goody bags & personalised certificates
How are the Bath Half Marathon making this event COVID - secure?
The race organisers have been working on making the event as safe as possible. This includes reducing the number of runners on the course to maintain social distancing, having pre allocated start times and planning an alternative one lap course if needed. To find out more about their Covid safe planning visit here - A COVID-Confident Event - Bath Half Marathon
What happens if the event is postponed, will I still have to raise £200?
If the event is postponed or cancelled; your place will be automatically rolled over to the new date and your fundraising pledge will move to the new date. So, if the date of the event changes, you will have longer to fundraise for your challenge.