Terms and conditions:
To enter the Competition, you must either:
- Post a photo you’ve taken of your favourite spring blooms and tag @sendacow on Instagram OR
- Sign up for Gardens for Good here.
All entries must be received by midnight on 17th May. No late entries will be accepted.
- Only one entry is permitted per person on Instagram and via the Send a Cow website. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed.
- There will be one winner from Instagram chosen by Toby, based on the quality of the photo & caption. There will also be one winner from the Send a Cow website who will be chosen at random. Winners will be contacted on 24th May.
- The prize is a pair of free tickets to Toby’s Garden Festival at Powderham Castle on 11th & 12th June 2021.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The face value of these tickets is £44 per pair.
- Accommodation and travel are not included.
- Photography and filming will take place at the festival for Send a Cow’s promotional purposes.
- Entrance into this competition indicated you are happy for Send a Cow to use your photo for promotional use for our Garden's for Good campaign, even if your image is not the winner. We will always credit you via your Instagram tag.
- Submitting an entry to the Competition is confirmation of acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Send a Cow reserves the right to change the prize at its discretion or to offer an alternative of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude liability for death, personal injury or fraud, as a result of negligence.
- Send a Cow reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Send a Cow in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Send a Cow shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, COVID-19 restrictions, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
- The promoter of the Competition is Send a Cow whose address is Send a Cow, The Old Estate Yard, Newton St Loe, Bath, BA2 9BR. Online: www.sendacow.org.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included.
- The competition will close at midnight on 17th May.
- Direct message @sendacow on Instagram or contact email@example.com for queries and feedback.