One of the most beautiful Half Marathons in the UK, the Royal Parks Half Marathon is definitely not to be missed! This 13.1 mile race will take you through four of London’s most beautiful parks, while also passing some of the capital’s most famous landmarks. After the race, the fun doesn’t stop, with sport, music and entertainment for the whole family to try at the Royal Parks Food & Fitness Festival.Sign up today
WhenSunday 13th October 2019
WhereHyde Park, London
Cost£15 registration fee, plus £300 minimum fundraising
Join our #RoyalParksHerd and commit to raising £300 to help us change the lives of farming families in Africa.
What support does Send a Cow offer?
When you sign up to run for us you get:
- Free cow print running vest
- A fundraising pack with tips & tricks to help you meet your target
- Fundraising event resources; cowprint balloons, collection boxes and t-shirts
- A member of the Send a Cow team supporting you every step of the way
- On the day support & encouragement from our team in the race village
- Goody bags & personalised certificates
Your £300 sponsorship for Royal Parks could provide 150 fruit tree saplings, allowing 15 families to create their own mini orchards!
Fruit trees provide fruit, shade, shelter and an income. These trees provide nutritious fruit to eat and sell; shelter and shade for other crops; and the roots also help to prevent soil erosion. This is beneficial during floods and their leaves are also natural carbon catchers - a healthy and environmentally friendly gift!