Choose a cycle of your choice to complete on 15-16 August and support Send a Cow! Bike, scooter, skateboard, penny-farthing or unicycle; whatever way you ride, you can help families in rural Africa to grow enough food, earn a living and go after their dreams.Sign up today
When15/16 August 2020
What is My Prudential RideLondon?
My Prudential RideLondon is your chance to get on your bike – or scooter, skateboard, trike, tandem, penny farthing, roller skates, unicycle – and take part in the world’s greatest festival of cycling, wherever you live and with whoever you like – family, friends or by yourself. It’s your ride, your way.
Simply choose your distance and complete it on August 15-16 for Send a Cow. Your support will help families in rural Africa grow themselves out of poverty.
Sign up for Send a Cow in 4 simple steps:
- Sign up to My Prudential RideLondon for Send a Cow – you can choose your distance upon sign up!
- Make a donation or fundraise to support our work with families in rural Africa
- Complete your Prudential RideLondon challenge on 15-16 August
- Share a photo on social using #MYPRL and tag @sendacow on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
Choose your challenge
Choose from one of four challenges for all ages and abilities, which you can do on a route of your choice, wherever you are in the world, on 15 or 16 August.
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100: 100-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46: 46-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 19: 19-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondonFreeCycle: an event that allows you to set your own challenge (minimum distance 1km) on the wheels of your choice: bikes, scooters, skateboards, trikes, balance bikes, roller skates, wheelchairs or anything that is self-propelled (e-bikes are fine too.
My Prudential RideLondon is your chance to get moving and have fun, while supporting families in rural Africa to grow themselves out of poverty.
Please follow the latest government guidelines on exercise and social distancing. Most people are taking part on 15 or 16 August 2020, but you can do your activity whenever is most convenient for you.
How your challenge will transform lives in rural Africa.
Raising £135 could provide a bicycle with robust set of wheels for a Send a Cow “Peer Farmer Trainer”. Peer Farmer Trainers are community volunteers, who use bicycles to reach families living in poverty in remote parts of rural Africa. Send a Cow’s Peer Farmer Trainers pass on vital seeds, tools and training to enable families to grow themselves out of poverty.