Join our #BathHalfHerd 2020! By raising £200 you'll support families in rural Africa to lift themselves free from poverty.Sign up today
WhenMarch 2020 (date tbc)
WhereGreat Pulteney Street, Bath
Cost£10 registration fee, plus £200 minimum fundraising
Join our #BathHalfHerd and commit to raising £200 to help us change the lives of farming families in Africa.
The Bath Half Marathon is a fast flat course, taking runners down both sides of the river Avon and avoiding all the hills surrounding the city. This is a 'Big City' race, starting and ending on Great Pulteney Street, one of the widest Georgian Boulevards in Europe!
What support does Send a Cow offer?
When you sign up to run for us you get:
- Free branded running vest
- A fundraising pack with tips & tricks to help you meet your target
- Fundraising event resources; balloons, collection boxes and t-shirts
- A member of the Send a Cow team supporting you every step of the way
- On the day support & encouragement from our team in the race village
- Free sports massage on race day
- VIP invite to meet Milky May - our lifesize milkable cow!
- Goody bags & personalised certificates