Join our Bath Half Herd and commit to raising £200 to help families in rural Africa to grow their own futures.Sign up today
WhenSunday 15 March 2020
WhereGreat Pulteney Street, Bath
CostJust £10 registration fee, plus £200 minimum fundraising
Sign up now
Join our Bath Half Herd and commit to raising £200 to help families in rural Africa to grow their own futures.
The Bath Half Marathon is a fast flat course, taking runners down both sides of the river Avon and avoiding all the hills surrounding the city. This is a 'Big City' race, starting and ending on Great Pulteney Street, one of the widest Georgian Boulevards in Europe!
What support does Send a Cow offer?
When you join our Herd, you'll get:
- Free branded running vest
- A fundraising pack with tips & tricks to help you meet your target
- Fundraising event resources; balloons, collection boxes and t-shirts
- A member of the Send a Cow team supporting you every step of the way
- Invitation to our "Herd Hang Out" - information & training day
- On the day support & encouragement from our team in the race village
- Free sports massage on race day
- Opportunity to have photos with Milky May - our lifesize milkable cow!
- Goody bags & personalised certificates