emerge poverty free is nothing without the generosity and compassion of our supporters.
We value everyone who chooses to engage with us and know that it will take all of us, working together to create a world where every child is safe, healthy, educated and has the chance to fulfil their potential.
This is our Supporter Promise to you. We hope you will enjoy being part of emerge poverty free . Everyone in the Supporter Care team is dedicated to making sure we deliver our Supporter Promise and are here to help you at any time.
Our promise to you
- We will always ensure your support makes the maximum difference, so your actions will directly transform the lives of families in Africa. Our actions will always focus on achieving lasting solutions not short term fixes and will put our beneficiaries first
- We will update you about the impact your support is having and will also show you other ways to get involved by providing updates about families who have benefited and what the projects have achieved
- We will respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and the families and children you help, never underselling our work or portraying the families we work with in a disrespectful way
- We will never share your personal information to any other organisation or charity for their use and will monitor our suppliers to make sure they share our high standards
- We will always respect your wishes on how you prefer to be contacted. Our Supporter Care team can help you manage the frequency of communications you receive from us and can help you if you do not want to hear from us again
- We will work hard to uphold this promise and will always listen and learn. If we make a mistake, we will always be honest and apologise, and learn from the experience so that we can do better
We always work to best practice and legal guidelines in all our marketing communications. This includes the Codes of Fundraising Practice, the Data Protection Act 1998, Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and General Data Protection Regulation (2016). Our UK Board of Trustees is accountable for all our fundraising activities and work with our staff to ensure our actions are in line these frameworks.
How to get in touch
Our Supporter Care team is available between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday to answer any questions or solve any problems for you. You can talk to us on 020 7839 3854, if you call anytime outside these hours, please leave us a message with your name and phone number and we will respond on the next working day.
Alternatively you can email our Supporter Care team email@example.com and we will respond as soon as we can. If we can’t answer your query immediately we will give a full reply within 5 working days.
We hope that you never have reason to make a complaint. However if you are unhappy with any aspects of the way that emerge poverty free communicates with you, then please do contact us so we can put things right. We welcome all feedback and take any complaint very seriously.