This September, we’re very pleased to be offering you two free Will-writing services. These can be used either to make a new Will, or to update an existing one if your circumstances change.
There are two ways that you can write or update your Will free of charge. For both of these, Send a Cow will cover the cost of making a simple Will for you. If your Will is a little more complicated, a solicitor may ask you to pay an additional charge to cover this. It will then be your choice whether you wish to continue and pay the balance for this.
There’s no obligation to leave a gift to us if you use these services. Your generous support is greatly appreciated and if you do chose to include Send a Cow, it is a wonderful way for us to plan for the future too.
We’ve teamed up with online Will-writing service Farewill to offer you the opportunity to make your Will digitally. Live support will be available during this process, should you need it. Your Will is checked by experts, so you can be assured that everything is in good form.
To create or update your Will online:
- Go to farewill.com
- Quote the code sendacow100
- Follow the clear and simple step-by-step process
- If you need support, this will be available online or by telephone
- Have your Will checked over by legal experts, who will contact you if there are any issues
- Print your finished Will, and then have it signed by yourself and two other witnesses
We’ve partnered with the National Free Wills Network - a nationwide group of solicitors who are offering Will-writing services free of charge.
To write or update your Will face-to-face with a solicitor:
- Please use the contact form below to request your Free Will Pack
- You’ll be sent out a Free Wills pack which contains all the information you need to make your Will, including a list of your nearest participating solicitors and a step-by-step guide on your next actions
- Book an appointment with the solicitor of your choice and mention the National Free Wills Network
If you have any questions or would like any more information about gifts in wills or Will-writing services, please contact Vickie Wood on Vickie.email@example.com or 01225 871 947.